Bent tip needles are a standard stainless steel needle with a custom bend in the tip which has some benefits in application tasks.
These needles are otherwise identical to the 23 Gauge half inch (13mm) needle and provide a reduced flow volume although not the smallest.
Available as single items, these products attract considerable discounts when ordered in larger volumes (500+ units)
- Gauge: 23G
- Length: 0.5 inches / 13mm, 45′ bend, 1/4″ from tip
- Inner Diameter: 0.016in / 0.41mm
- Outer Diameter: 0.025in / 0.64mm
- Barrel/Cannula: Stainless steel
- Hub: Polypropylene
- Fits: Male Luer (Lock/Slip)
- Sterile: No
*Almost all syringes are the male luer type. There are also needle covers/seals available for this gauge needle. The compatible covers/seals will still fit this needle despite the bend although more care is required when attaching